[linux-audio-user] Some various questions about system configuration..

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Fri Feb 3 17:08:59 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 17:01 -0500, Dana Olson wrote:
> This is certainly beyond the scope of my current knowledge. I would
> like to help, but I don't think I can research and learn that all
> before the deadline. Do you know anyone who would help out with this?

In theory it should be easy - bash, PAM, and glibc all support the new
rlimits in their development versions, I just have to backport the
patches to whatever is in Dapper right now... we'll see how hard that
is.  The bash maintainers have been helpful, and hopefully that glibc
patch still applies...

Lee