[linux-audio-user] Re: dssi: 2 questions

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:57:36 EST 2006

On 2/4/06, emanuele ..:: www.rumoridifondo.com ::..
<emanuele at rumoridifondo.com> wrote:
> i use the 32bit version of mandriva.
>
> where did you download liblo 0.23? is there an rpm? i took a look at
> mandriva cooker too, but there the only version of liblo is 0.18....
>

> emanuele

I built it from source. Though thac might get round to it soon anyway.
Building from source is easy. If you want to make an rpm out of it
just grab the spec file and change the references to 0.22 to 0.23 and
then use rpmbuild. It's quite easy, then the package manager can take
care of it. Otherwise you can just use --prefix=/usr  to configure
though some people here dislike that option.

Loki