[linux-audio-user] (no subject)

jmacdermott at dopd.com jmacdermott at dopd.com
Sat Feb 4 16:36:45 EST 2006

I have read a little bit about the support for M-Audio stuff under Alsa using
some non-opensource drivers, but I was wondering if anyone who has used this
(or a similar M-Audio USB MIDI controller) can recommend it to me?

This is avilable quite inexpensively in my area, and I really like the look of
the unit.  I just want to be sure I can use it to play into Rosegarden or Muse
(or even Hydrogen?).  Will it work for me, or is there anything I should know
in advance?

Thanks... Jason