[linux-audio-user] More music

Jeremiah Benham jjbenham at chicagoguitar.com
Sun Feb 5 21:56:08 EST 2006

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 08:14:48PM +0000, Folderol wrote:
> OK, I guess it's put-up or shut-up time.
>
> I've put a couple of tracks on www.folderol.ukfsn.org They are quite
> different to what I've seen on here. I hope you like them.

The first one "Reflections" sounded like a soundtrack to some RPG game. I keep
thinking its going to explode and become like a heavy action scene. Its
kind of ambient or environmental in a way. That may be because of the
reverb. Don't get me wrong it is good for what it is. Every composition
has a time and a place where it useful. I see it as maybe a child
dreaming or some peacefully scene at the end of a RPG of sorts of
something.

The second piece "The Crystal Ship" kind of reminded me of something
Raymond Scott would do. http://raymondscott.com/
It is simple and has a bubbly commercial quality to it. It could be a
commercial jingle maybe.

Jeremiah