[linux-audio-user] Linux Sampler Download

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Feb 6 04:26:35 EST 2006

Hi!
  I'm not especially sure about mac, but under linux I'd say you need a
pthread library (glibc-package libpthread.so) and jack. You'd also need the
libs coming with linuxsampler liblscp and libgig, of course. Besides that
you'd probably need something for a GUI, if you plan to use one. That might be
a simple x-environment and perhaps some standard socket or networking library.
If you already have some native-linux software installed on you mac, you
should have those.
  HTH, if not anyone there to correct me me?
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide