[linux-audio-user] xjadeo on Ubuntu Linux

Hector Centeno-Garcia h.centeno at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 9 00:13:03 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to build xjadeo and configuration stops with this error:

checking for avcodec_init in -lavformat... no
configure: error: *** VIDEO: You need libavcodec-dev installed. ***

The development libraries for libavcodec and libavformat are both
installed.

I tryed uninstalling the Ubuntu packages and building my own ffmpeg from
CVS and still I get the same error.

Any help would be highly appreciated!! xjadeo is the only answer for
syncing video and audio on Linux. Thanks to Luis Garrido for his work!

Hector