[linux-audio-user] Tube preamp emulation + tone controls, no drive

BJaY BJaY at safe-mail.net
Fri Feb 10 05:48:08 EST 2006

Hi,
	I was using Tube preamp emulation + tone controls as part of my guitar set
up but I can't get any meaty drive out of it any more. I just did a
re-install from fc3 to fc4 planet ccrma. I run the pluggin in jack-rack,
connected directly to the inputs. I have a meter on the same input and the
signal seems hot. I had a lead sound with the gain setting at about 8 but
now even on 10, I just get a slight crunch. Anybody got and suggestions ?

Cheers,

Bruce