libspiralcore, was Re: [linux-audio-user] fastbreeder (a genetic programming synth)

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Fri Feb 10 23:11:23 EST 2006

Loki Davison wrote:

> On 2/11/06, Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la at mega-nerd.com> wrote:
> >
> > libsndfile0 is at least three years old. Everyone I know of is using
> > libsndfile1-dev
> >

> Isn't three years old standard for debian? .....

I'll bite.

Debian stable has libsndfile1:

    http://pdo.debian.net/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?
         keywords=libsndfile&searchon=names&subword=1&version=stable&release=all

and that Debian stable was released in July 2005.

People who have never taken the time to learn Debian would probably
be surpirsed just how good it actually is.

Erik