[linux-audio-user] Kernel 2.6.15.3-rt tests

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 12 03:01:56 EST 2006

Just to say that I repeated the same tests with 2.6.13-1-multimedia-386
 from DeMuDi and the results are the same, but the system did not got
_totally_ paralyzed when i used ardour+jamin with jackd's 128 buffer:
it went super slow, unusable, but it did not got paralyzed in this
situation.

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
Coordinador del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux