[linux-audio-user] música,music,muzik,musique....

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Mon Feb 13 14:11:51 EST 2006

Carlos Pino wrote:

> http://www.telefonica.net/web2/pinojazz/after_the_pain.ogg

Blushing in the most profound envy. My damn.

This is just and exactly the type/style of tune I've been loving to play
for ages :) I really have a crush for this mellow-jazz-guitar-whatever
tunes, and I can only dream of playing a like you, Carlos. Thank YOU.

I'm terribly glad that you, at any time used at least once, any of my
code-paths (qjackctl, qsynth, ...) I can now rest in such proudness peace ;)

Cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org