[linux-audio-user] More music

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 14:32:42 EST 2006

--- Steve D <groups at xscd.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 05:08:13PM -0800, R Parker
> wrote:
> > That's awesome! I love it.
> > ron
>

> Thank you very much Ron. I'm happy with the piece,
> but I'll probably try
> to record a better performance of it. "I'm not a
> perfectionist, I'm an
> idealist. I'm not a perfectionist, I'm an
> idealist..." ;-)

Punchins aren't illegal and anyone can engineer for
you in a non-destructive DAW like Ardour. If you don't
tell anyone about the punchin then you can move on to
composing and producing another song which makes
everybody happy. :)

ron

http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/ogg/steve-doonan_arabesque-1.ogg

http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/mp3/steve-doonan_arabesque-1.mp3