[linux-audio-user] Crude

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Feb 18 18:09:39 EST 2006

El Viernes, 17 de Febrero de 2006 17:04, Sean Edwards escribió:
> Thank you for the information.  I will continue with
> Musix as planned.
Hi.

Musix takes packages from different sites/distros/authors, not only from
DeMuDi, and we build our own packages too if it's needed [1]: the
majority of them are now from debian/testing.

Besides, DeMuDi is really a live project, and it works really fine.

[1] Just and experimental repository:
http://www.musix.org.ar/deb/

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
Coordinador del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux