[linux-audio-user] favorite window Manager for making music?

Yves Potin yves_p at nnx.com
Sun Feb 19 16:02:14 EST 2006

Le 19 Feb à 12:02, Brian Dunn ecrivait:

>  So now i'm playing with e16... before i invest in
> realy figuring out how to use it, what do any of you
> using a jack studio setup with like MusE and Ardor and
> the like prefer?

        Hi.
        I also use e16. There are two little apps, e16keyedit and
e16menuedit, which help setting up menus very easily. You need to restart
E for changes to be applied in the menus (Ctrl-Alt-End). The two apps,
based on gtk 1 alas, are avalaible as Debian packges, I don't know for
other distros.
        HTH,

--
Yves