[linux-audio-user] Re: glissando intro

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Sun Feb 19 18:00:05 EST 2006

Well, it looks like it crashed, but what it really does is lock the
keyboard and mouse in low level mode. Gotta make a nice GUI and warning
signs and all but for now I'm focused on performance and getting more
functionality in...

When you hold the left mouse button and move the mouse right and left,
you get pitch wheel signals coming through the MIDI through port.

Same with sound brightness signals. You use the right mouse button and
move up-and-down.

So you connect MIDI through to rosegarden in and record the FX on a
seperate track. Bug note: Pressing ESC to quit sounds an AllSoundsOff
controller signal that gets recorded too.

Thanks for testing, I really appreciate it! Ask away if you need more.

Carlo