[linux-audio-user] Re: favorite window Manager for making music?

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladt at punkass.com
Mon Feb 20 11:01:05 EST 2006

Dave Phillips escribe:
> pirrone wrote:
>
> >paul wisehart wrote:

> >>word
> >>

> >Indeed, but that's got to be functionally equivalent to Fluxbox with
> >its native keys capabilities, no?  Then, doesn't Flux offer some
> >things Blackbox doesn't in addition to running Blackbox stuff?
>
> Ah, features. Just what I don't want. ;)

Yep! Openbox here, just puts a nice window title, you have a root menu
and four work spaces. Nothing more, fast as hell!

If you're trying to get the lowest latency posible it's dumb having a
desktop system that eats half your resources.

Cordially, Ismael
--
mí, myself et moi http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivalladt/