[linux-audio-user] Re: favorite window Manager for making music?

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon Feb 20 13:08:58 EST 2006

On Monday 20 February 2006 16:31, Cesare Marilungo was like:
> > IceWM hasn't been mentioned yet.  Menus within menus, the Windows key
> > to open up the menus,
>
> The Windows key? =-O
>
> What you're talking about?
>
> I eradicated them from the keyboard when I switched to gnu/Linux. I
> thought I wouldn't need them anymore!

I think he's talking about the key that _should_ be known as 'the penguin
key'. i.e. the META_[L|R] key. I use it all the time for custom keybindings
as there is no chance of conflict with the system.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim