[linux-audio-user] [Muse] ghost copies

Yves Potin yves_p at nnx.com
Thu Feb 23 11:36:52 EST 2006

        Hi :).
        Is there any way to make « ghost copies » of parts in Muse 0.7.2
pre 5 ? I mean, a copy where all modifications made on the original are
reported to the copy without intervention. Also if I have a trumpet on
port 1 and trombone on port 2 and if I want them to play the same thing, I
just have to modify one and the other will follow. Or maybe is it possible
with entire tracks and not parts ?
        This feature was present in the last version of Cubase I've tried,
if I remember well it was version 4.0 with an Atari ST 1024 :) around
1994. I have search in the docs of Muse, clicked here and there with
various shif and control combinations and search for special paste
fonctions in the menus but I don't see anything like that.
        Thanks in advance :)
        Cheers,

Y.