[linux-audio-user] Re: Accessibility: Tips for making sounds for the masses?

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Fri Feb 24 06:30:40 EST 2006

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 11:35:43AM +0100, Carlo Capocasa wrote:

> Well I'm not telling you the error messages I'm getting until I'm
> throughly convinced Thorsten isn't just trying to lure me onto #om while
> his mom is setting the table for their annual zombie gettogether.

You could use a clever nick like 'tastenogood' or 'brainless'
(zombies like to eat brains). So nobody will know it's you
and should there be any zombies, they will lose interest
imediately.

But actualy we don't want people asking stupid questions in
#om anyway. It's only for those who don't need to ask anymore,
idly meditating in a state of enlightenment :p

Best,
Thorsten Wilms