[linux-audio-user] rosegarden without KDE?

Petter Sundlöf petter.sundlof at findus.dhs.org
Fri Feb 24 11:33:28 EST 2006

That's ridiculous. Disk space is dirtcheap nowadays. Rosegarden only
depends on the support libraries and does not force you to actually use
KDE. You've put yourself in a weird/bad situation by not using
packages... Applications are developed faster by using preexisting
infrastructures, like the GNOME or KDE support frameworks.