[linux-audio-user] Re: rosegarden without KDE?

Dana Olson dana at ubuntustudio.com
Fri Feb 24 12:52:44 EST 2006

On 2/24/06, Carlo Capocasa <capocasa at gmx.net> wrote:

> > I didn't tell what to think. I told him to stop making the major
> > promoters for Linux Desktops bad.
>
> I do believe King Friedrich Wilhem III of Prussia would have agreed
> whole-heartedly with that idea had he lived today.
>
> It is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to voice one's opinion, and people have
> died to protect it. And so would I in a minute.
>
> (Okay, I probably would have moved to another country. Or pretended to
> be conformist. But still.)
>
> Carlo

Isn't this a silly argument to be having on this list? One person
tells someone to not think something, then someone else tells him to
not think something, and then they argue more. I don't know, it's all
opinion, and you can't tell someone that they aren't allowed to voice
their opinion that someone else shouldn't voice their opinion. That's
my opinion.