[linux-audio-user] loops and trackers

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Sat Feb 25 01:02:37 EST 2006

The KDE/Gnome bashing thread had some mention of seq24. seq24 looks like
a really neat program. I like the interface and the simplicity and the
lightweightness. But I'm a traditional classically trained musician and
I have never been able to wrap my head around this loop based stuff. Has
anyone made that transition and would be willing to share his
experience? Is the grass greener on the other side? If so, how do you
make the paradigm shift?

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach