[linux-audio-user] [ANN] arcangel (and result of widget discussion)

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Sun Feb 26 15:41:31 EST 2006

On Sun, 26 Feb, 2006 at 08:08PM +0100, Emmanuel Saracco spake thus:
> Le dimanche 26 février 2006 à 19:14 +0000, james at dis-dot-dat.net a
> écrit :
>
> Hi,
>
> [...]
>
> > If anyone knows a simple way to determine things ilke this in a
> > Makefile, let me know.
>
> Why do not use the autotools?

Because they hurt my head.  I keep meaning to get a book, because the
online stuff I find doesn't seem to be written by someone who actually
wants other people to understand the mysteries.

There's an O'Riely one, isn't there?  Anyone know if it's any good?

James

> Bye

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)