[linux-audio-user] DeMudi LiveCD

Nobuyuki Nakae nnakae at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 02:12:25 EST 2006

I had such weird problems, this maybe relarted to how many RAM are
installed on the PC. I was using 512MB, for the live CD to run on
memory, this might have been small and caused swap very frequently,
anyway, I have not tested, high performance DVD/CD can work on such
situation. But adding more memory might be better way...