[linux-audio-user] Re: Digital Fidelity

David dplist at free.fr
Tue Feb 28 20:17:20 EST 2006

Please, Maluvia,

Perception seems to be the most delicate illustration of why we, humans,
sometimes call ourselves "individuals". And there is nothing wrong
about it.

But, you are here talking on a list dedicated to digital audio, where,
as a founding principle, we all agree on the fact that results drawn
from a computer's work are predictable (that was said in another post)
at the bit level. When predictions are wrong, this is called "a bug"
here. This may sound narrow-minded, but only this agreement allows
the existence of discussions on this list.

So, by definition, your bravely defended opinion is as much off-topic as
it can get.

Sometimes bugs do sound good though. :)

If you're trolling, you do it well, because I've just fed you. ;)

--
David