[linux-audio-user] Delta 1010

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Jan 1 21:28:58 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-01 at 21:15 -0500, Brett McCoy wrote:
> I am going to be upgrading my studio machine from a M-Audio 2496 to a
> Delta 1010, msinly becuase I need to the capability of recording drum
> kits. Since these cards use the same drivers, I assume I won't need to
> recompile my ALSA drivers? What are people's experience with the Delta
> 1010? Are there any gotchas or wierd issues with it? The 2496 has
> faithfully served me for a couple of years and I hope the Delta 1010
> serves me just as well.

    The 1010 is probably the best supported pro level card out there
other than the Hammerfall stuff.  You don't need to do anything other
than to set all of the extra channels in envy24control.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744