[linux-audio-user] Re: A bit of homemade music

Aaron Phillips adphillips at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:46:44 EST 2006

On 12/23/05, Steve D <groups at xscd.com> wrote:> Ron, I've been wanting to thank you publicly for your information on the> 'net about the mastering process and about Jamin. I have learned so much> from reading your words (although I have a long way to go).
Hi all, I am a newbie to linux-based recording and recording ingeneral and have been a lurker on hear for a few months learning aton!  Thanks!  I was wondering, Steve, if you have a link to theinformation about mastering you are referring to here.
BTW, The new piece is excellent.  I am a fan of the Doonan music,especially http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/audio/ogg/thorsten-wilms-and-steve-doonan_this-and-that.ogg
Thanks,Aaron