[linux-audio-user] Re: A bit of homemade music

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Jan 5 04:59:30 EST 2006

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 11:20:03PM -0700, Steve D wrote:

> Ahh-- Thank you. ;-) Thorstens great percussion track was both inspiring
> and a challenge to work with. I enjoyed it very much, although it placed
> a restriction on my creativity because there were some melodic and
> harmonic elements already in place on that track (it was just a single
> track). So, I had to try to think of additional harmony and melody that
> fit in, somehow, with the existing non-percussion elements of Thorsten's
> piece. It stretched my abilities, but it was a lot of fun. I wish I had
> Thorsten's talent with percussion--

Well, thank you :D
I would wish for your talent/skills on keys and composition, Steve.
But I know I can grow if I just keep doing it ;)

If you would like to do something like that again, drop me a note and
I will cook something up with nothing but percussion (this offer is
open to everyone else, too, btw). I could throw in some harmonies to
not make it too simple, of course ;)

cheers,
Thorsten Wilms