[linux-audio-user] New music

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Tue Jan 10 06:16:58 EST 2006

Now that LAU seems to be workign again...

Hello all,

  I have some new music and new tracker ramblings at
  http://blog.dis-dot-dat.net/2006/01/music-delays-and-perl-nightmares.html

  The track uses a sample of railway station ambiance I found at
  freesound, and some cycles taken from my own voice for the bass and
  main synth.

  Comments, feedback and criticism are, as always, gratefully
  received.  Almost, anyway.  You can't see if I sulk.

James
(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)