[linux-audio-user] Looking for a couple of volunteers for testing and possible website build /maintain...

hanaghan at starband.net hanaghan at starband.net
Wed Jan 11 12:03:13 EST 2006

Hi folks,

I have been working on the new LiveCD for PCLOS (PClinuxOS) with Thac's
rpms. I have been communicating with Thac about all of our needs to do
this and maintain it. Also mainting the high level of stability that
PClinuxOS can boast.

Right now, we need to get a couple of testers that can test new packages
and also someone who might be interested in building a website and
maintaining it. I am working on server space at present with adequate
bandwidth, etc

thanks
R~