[linux-audio-user] Looking for a couple of volunteers for testing and possible website build /maintain...

hanaghan at starband.net hanaghan at starband.net
Wed Jan 11 17:50:32 EST 2006

> --- hanaghan at starband.net wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I have been working on the new LiveCD for PCLOS
>> (PClinuxOS) with Thac's
>> rpms. I have been communicating with Thac about all
>> of our needs to do
>> this and maintain it. Also mainting the high level
>> of stability that
>> PClinuxOS can boast.
>>
>> Right now, we need to get a couple of testers that
>> can test new packages
>> and also someone who might be interested in building
>> a website and
>> maintaining it. I am working on server space at
>> present with adequate
>> bandwidth, etc
>
> You need space and bandwidth or already have it?

Need it.   I have a friend who runs a florishing gaming server biz. He is
bringing in Cogent supposedly who have dirt cheap bandwith and he said he
has enough spare PC junk to build a sperate box if I want to supply the
hard drives...

It's not firmed up yet and if someone has a cheap & easy alternative, we
are all ears.

Thanks
R~