[linux-audio-user] New Free Proyect starting

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladt at punkass.com
Thu Jan 12 06:43:26 EST 2006

Paul Davis escribe:
> > Not meaning that Digidesign hardware isn't top class, of course...
>
> except that it really isn't. their A/D and D/A isn't at the quality of
> Apogee's equipment, for a start (although to be fair, what is?). the
> main thing you get for buying Digi h/w is their TDM-supporting DSP
> processing architecture. not much else.

Man, few things in the world is at the quality of Apogee's equipment!

I've been reported by some people that 16bit A/D converters by
Digidesign in the past offered more signal to noise ratio than most
24bit soundcards in the market that time. I don't know about the
current status I admit.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Dropping science like when Galileo dropped his orange