[linux-audio-user] Rosegarden, DSSI and note-off

Carotinho carotinobg at yahoo.it
Wed Jan 18 18:41:35 EST 2006

Hi!
I like to use Rosegarden as a DSSI host, but the problem is that when I play
with my external midi keyboard, the DSSI synths seems not to get the note-off
message, or what else it's called. I mean, all the notes I pressed keep
playing, until I stop them manually pressing the play button.
Why is this happening? Is there a solution?

By the way, I'd really like to see more DSSI-compliant plugins (ZynAddSub...),
is so much easier than having to load each time 5 or 6 different software and
connect them before being able to play something :)

Thanks!

Carotinho