[linux-audio-user] New Music & A Sneak Peek @ Freewheeling 0.5.1

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Fri Jan 20 05:10:15 EST 2006

JP Mercury wrote:

>Hey Guys n Gals,
>
>Here is
>-New music made the open-source way.
>-A sneak peek at what's to come in Freewheeling 0.5.1, an open-source live
>looper project.
>
>Please visit:
>http://freewheeling.sourceforge.net
>
>Cheers,
>-JP Mercury

I've tried it yesterday. It's really interesting.

Anyway I can't find how to cut a recorded sample. I edited .fweelin.rc
to use the comma key to toggle cut mode on/off and 'cut' is hilited when
I press it, but when I press the key of a prerecorded sample It just
start or stop playing.

I was trying to loop some guitar chords but I need both hands on my
instrument and it's uncomfortable to press a key with my nose. I need to
cut the first bar of the loop so that it starts from when the notes start.

Any clue?

c.
--
www.cesaremarilungo.com