[linux-audio-user] virmidi and 2.6.14 (Demudi)

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Jan 22 09:48:45 EST 2006

Greetings:

  First, thanks to everyone who has joined in on this topic. I'm not at
my desktop machine now, but I'll try Robin's symlink dodge when I get
home. Meanwhile, here's a link to a page that illustrates exactly what
it is that I want to achieve on Demudi. Hopefully it clarifies precisely
what I want to do:

    http://linux-sound.org/virmidi-demo.html

  Note that the system shown is running under Planet CCRMA, RH9, 2.4.26
low-latency kernel. It works beautifully on my 366 MHz PII laptop.

Best,

dp