[linux-audio-user] Soundfont players

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Jan 22 15:48:48 EST 2006

Hi!
  I haven't seen if anyone replied yet, so many mails in here... :0)
  Fluidsynth is nice for playing (like in connecting your midi-keyboard),
there's also a GUI for it called qsynth and another one I believe is called
fluid~. You can also use it for playing back midi-files.
  Muse, the big midi-sequencer, has fluidsynth integrated a plugin.
  There's also timidity, which can do the trick. I've heard, that people have
connected a keyboard to it, though I don't know how. Still, worth a trial.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide