[linux-audio-user] snd-usb-audio changes in 2.6.12, Alsa bug?

Victor Lazzarini Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Mon Jan 23 10:39:59 EST 2006

Looking at Kernel changelogs I noticed some changes to the
snd-usb-audio module in 2.6.12. I wonder if these are the cause
of the problem. Perhaps they have introduced a bug that
prevents some USB devices from working correctly.

The fact is that my Audiophile works with Kernel  2.6.11, but
doesn't with 2.6.15 (and newer alsalib on 2.6.11 as well).

Victor