[linux-audio-user] favicon

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Tue Jan 24 05:00:52 EST 2006

cdr wrote:
> hi... the favicon.ico file for the linux-audio-user (and dev, and announce) webpages is an Apple logo. any chance of changing it to a Penguin wearing a pair of headphones or something?

the apple logo is a clever ploy to hide the fact that the lists are run
by a w2k3 server as of jan 06.

/me runs....

seriously though, if you send me a nice icon, i can ask douglas to dump
it in, maybe he has some spare time.

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

if you are a free (as in "free speech") software developer
and you happen to be travelling near my home, drop me a line
and come round for a free (as in "free beer") beer. :-D