[linux-audio-user] M-audio MobilePre USB status

Christian Gagneraud chgans at free.fr
Tue Jan 24 21:11:06 EST 2006

Lee Revell wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 02:18 +0100, Christian Gagneraud wrote:
>
>>Still with linux 2.6.8
>

> You would probably get fewer xruns with a more recent kernel like 2.6.14
> - there has been a lot of work on the kernel to support low latency
> audio since then.

OK, i have tried more recent kernel but my mother board is quite
boring... i try hard to get my 2.6.8 working, so i keep it!

I will make a mini-conference tomorow at Toulouse, France, the subject
is "musical creation with GNU/Linux", (for whom understanding french:
www.toulibre.org). But now it's too late to try again to get a newer
kernel (it's 2 AM!). I will discard the jamin demo.... :(
I will try in the coming days to get a working 2.6.14 kernel.

Thanks,
Christian