[linux-audio-user] Alsa-compatible MIDI interface for laptop

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Thu Jan 26 22:27:01 EST 2006

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good parallel-port MIDI
interface that could be used under Debian/Alsa on a laptop?  I'm open to
USB suggestions too, but honestly, my parallel port's not doing much.

--
+ Brent A. Busby,   UNIX Systems Admin	 +   "It's like being	+
+ James Franck / Enrico Fermi Institute	 +    blindsided by a	+