[linux-audio-user] Acid type program

Jean-Baptiste Mestelan mestelan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 04:33:56 EST 2006

[I hope I won't get bashed on this one, as the program is not
open-source ; it is cheap though : v 1.x costs 39 euro ]

If you are currently using Windows, and considering moving to Linux,
why don't you have a look at this program :
http://www.xt-hq.com/
EnergyXT is a modular sequencer, it is very flexible and has a live
mode, which you could find handy for triggering loops. It is currently
Windows-only, but v2.0 - planned for "early 2006" - will be released
on Linux. It will also be a VST host, for VSTs natively compiled on
Linux.
 http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114488&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=linux&start=0

Regards.