[linux-audio-user] favicon

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sat Jan 28 17:11:06 EST 2006

Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just found something that I've drawn some time ago which I think is
> exactly what has been suggested recently.

thanks. douglas has shown me a way to incorporate it into the list pages
without too much disruption. so everybody may rest now with the warm
fuzzy feeling that even though the underlying evil has not been crushed
entirely, the pages now look like they come from the One True Operating
System.

here's to too much spare time!

jörn

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

if you are a free (as in "free speech") software developer
and you happen to be travelling near my home, drop me a line
and come round for a free (as in "free beer") beer. :-D