[linux-audio-user] Re: 192kHz

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sun Jan 29 07:42:43 EST 2006

On Sunday 29 January 2006 00:04, Gene Heskett was like:
> It used to take an editor 30+
> minutes to do a 1:30 package by editing tape, now it can be, with good
> notes from the camera reporter (usually the same person), maybe 5
> minutes to locate the right stuff in an 18 minute rambling interview
> and have it ready for air.

So long as you don't hit any useability bugs. But then no sane broadcasting
company would make their staff use Beta software in this situation, would
they? ;p

<disclaimer>We call this sort of humour 'Irony' in the UK. It is not intended
as sarcasm.</disclaimer>
--
cheers,

tim hall