[linux-audio-user] AMD64 question: update

Phil Mendelsohn phil at rephil.org
Tue Jul 4 10:27:08 EDT 2006

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 00:24:28 +0000
> From: carmen <_ at whats-your.name>

> ive never had a quantum die. everyone i have still runs, including a 40
> mb, and a 1 gb, and a 4 gb. one of them is from 1992. but theyre all SCSI,
> so i dont ahve much use for them now that i gave away my Macs.

Not to be too much of a vulture, but I actually have a lot of old SCSI
based computers from that era (VAX), and if you'd like to see those old,
small drives get put to use, let me know via phil [at] rephil [dot] org.
If there's a mutually beneficialy arrangement, maybe we can find it.

Cheers,
Phil M

--
Dept. of Mathematics, 342 Machray Hall
U. of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3T 2N2