[linux-audio-user] solaris 9 and audio recomendations

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Wed Jul 5 20:27:40 EDT 2006

On Wed, 05 Jul, 2006 at 04:45PM -0700, kevin kelley spake thus:
>  I would like to run a sampler program and a good
> sound card on a sun sparc solaris 9 platfrom. Does
> anyone have any recomendations??

What do you want to do with it?  I mean, what is the purpose of
running the sampler?  Music making?  Sound effects?  ...?

I have a very simple OSC-controlled sampler that I've been working on
for a project of my own.  You're welcome to give it a go if it fits
your needs.