[linux-audio-user] New website trial

Jordan Nash jordan at jdnash.org
Thu Jul 6 21:23:55 EDT 2006

Nice idea.

As a web user, I would prefer that a designed stick with standards
wherever possible.

In this case, you need to use CSS for style, and HTML for content. A
simple test is to disable stylesheets in your web browser (Firefox: View
> Page Style > No Style) and verify that it is still understandable.

CSS is a wonderful thing. Every designer should be an expert in its use.

-Jordan