[linux-audio-user] rt-lsm

oz oz at bluemonk.de
Mon Jul 10 07:40:40 EDT 2006

Christoph Eckert wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I need your help. I always used the rt-lsm module with my rather dated
> but working kernel.
>
> For some reason (system resetup) I need to compile it anew. I never used
> the kernel patch but I built it as a module externally and copied it
> over to my modules directory.
>
> I tried to download it from
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/realtime-lsm/realtime-lsm-0.8.6.tar.gz?download
> but when trying to unpack it I get some errors and after that I only get
> a text file which is a patch, not the sources to build it externally.
>
> My question:
>
> * Can anyone provide the proper sources from his hard drive *or*
> * Can anyone provide an info how to extract the archive mentioned above
> properly?
>

> Any help is much appreciated, because on saturday I'll present linux
> audio on an Linux exhibition in Pforzheim, Germany.
>

> Thanks & best regards,
>

> ce

Hi,

another way could be to fetch it from the Debian-package
'realtime-lsm-source', that contains the lsm-sources:

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/r/realtime-lsm/realtime-lsm_0.1.1.orig.tar.gz

I was able to compile it as external module with my custom 2.6.16-kernel
(I used module-assistant for it, but compilation with standard methods
should be possible also.)

- Oliver