[linux-audio-user] Re: LAU FAQ WIKI

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Jul 10 12:56:48 EDT 2006

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 09:51:46AM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:

> Thorsten, that's very cool work. IMO certain Linux audio developers
> ought to be hiring you for logos. I've been putting up logos on the main
> page at linux-sound.org, and some notable apps have no logo at all or
> only a place-holder logo (e.g. Ardour and Planet CCRMA).

Thanks :)
Hey, it's not like I donated money to any of the great projects I use
(allthough my financial situation is a good excuse :), so this is one
way of giving back.
An Ardour logo is already quite advanced.

Now, if someone wanted to hire me for painting some fantastic landscape,
vehicle, creature or something, we could talk (keep in mind that for a
detailed print resolution image, 10 hours are just a start, though ...).

> Do you have a PayPal account ?

Nope. But I will set one up if the need arises.

BTW, the full size is 2726x1948 pixels, so it could be used in print.

--
Thorsten Wilms