[linux-audio-user] Re: LAU FAQ WIKI

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Jul 10 15:14:04 EDT 2006

Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> The term baby-blue already points to the problem with that range of
> colours :)
> But what else would say wide, open space, sky?

Sky could work and have an added touch of photo reality which is always
good. I have some original shots from various plane windows which might
  be useful. But it is quite obvious so if we can think of a better way
to express it then it would be good.

I will chew on it while I sleep and look after my new born baby boy who
arrived on Friday at 8:50am...

I'm not biased for/against baby blue ;)

Cheers.

--