[linux-audio-user] Re: LAU FAQ WIKI

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sat Jul 15 05:36:50 EDT 2006

Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 15, 2006 at 10:21:22AM +0200, Atte Andr? Jensen wrote:
>> If you mean something like http://anagrammer.dk it can...
>
> That's what I meant, yes. Cool, so it's not _that_ bad! ;)
> Thanks.

Hi,

I haven't bothered with the opaque images for ie nut you can see the
current version online now...

http://lau/linuxaudio.org/faq/

msie looks kindof bad but (linux) firefox looks good to me. Although I'm
sure there are things I've missed as I whipped it up pretty quick...

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com