[linux-audio-user] Intel core-duo cpu and realtime patches

Dmitry Baikov dsbaikov at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 12:50:03 EDT 2006

On 7/16/06, joel silvestre <j.silvestre at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Thank you, now the kernel boots!
>
> I can live without battery monitoring but it breaks the network
> interface. And this is a little annoying...

Breaks? You said it does not even boot with acpi=on :)

But possibly, acpi=off is the problem here, because I just remembered,
with it my internal sound card does not work.

I'm afraid no quick solution here. We have to wait. But it would be
great if we can help Ingo and others to resolve all this problems.

If somebody (Lee?) can help us with advice, how can we efficiently
communicate with Ingo and other developers, as they are very busy, I
suppose, and lkml has very high traffic.

Dmitry.